High performance and flexibility
Powerful, standalone sound that flexes to meet your coverage needs — the Bose F1 Model 812 is a 1000-watt, full-range loudspeaker featuring Bose Flexible Array technology. At the heart of the F1 is a 12-inch woofer nested behind an array of eight high-output drivers. These nine speakers are supported by a lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers — to give full voice to your sound and deliver clearer, more natural vocals and midrange clarity, even at high volumes. And you control the vertical coverage pattern. So, wherever you’re playing, you can adapt the PA to match the room. With the Bose F1 Model 812, your sound stands alone.
- Powerful full-range loudspeaker with 132 dB max SPL and low-frequency performance down to 43 Hz (-10 dB)
- Portable, standalone design with built-in 1000-watt amplifier and nine transducers: eight high-output drivers and a 12” high-power woofer
- Lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers for clear and natural vocals even at high volumes
- Flexible Array technology: easily adjust coverage pattern — Straight, C, J, or Reverse J — to optimize sound for different spaces: floor level, on stage, for raked seats or bleachers, and more
- Automatic EQ adjusts to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern
- Built-in handles for easy transport and compatible with standard 35 mm speaker stands (sold separately)
- Optional Bose F1 Subwoofer (sold separately) for even more low-frequency response with integrated speaker stand for F1 Model 812, built-in 1000-watt amplifier, hidden cable channels for clean appearance and built-in handles for easy transport
Engineered with a flexible array of eight high-output mid/high drivers, a high-powered 12-inch woofer, a lower crossover point and 1,000 watt amplifier, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
For extended bass
When you need more powerful bass, simply add the Bose F1 Subwoofer. It packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound.
And now getting there is easier, too. The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transportation and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
- F1 Model 812 loudspeaker:26.1″ H x 13.1″ W x 14.6″ D (45 lbs)
- F1 system stack:73.5″ H x 16.1″ W x 17.6″ D (85 lbs)
In the box
- 1 F1 Model 812 loudspeaker
- 1 IEC line cord
- 1 Owner’s guide
- F1 Model 812: High impact composite materials
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 52 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal dispersion: C: 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated power: 1,000 W
There are no reviews yet.