The LS15T SUB is the first generation of Sonance Landscape Series to include a wide bandwidth Sonance Laminated Core Transformer with an adjustable tap, making it flexible and powerful for any outdoor landscape application. The SLS Sat and Sub system provides a superior landscape aesthetic with its discreet design and finish. The system blends into the terrain along walkways, tucked into planter beds, mounted up in the trees, and anywhere you want your audio to reach. The all new Sonance SLS speakers and subwoofers are redesigned and engineered from the ground up for ultimate performance in any outdoor space, paving the way for premium audio in shared outdoor environments. Designed using performance features borrowed from both Sonance Professional Series and Visual Performance Extreme, Sonance Landscape Series boasts a completely immersive and performance-driven outdoor experience.
Sonance is the dealer’s choice for landscape audio and has lead the category as an industry expert. From the pioneers of performance landscape audio comes the next generation of SLS speakers and subwoofers. Redesigned and engineered for ultimate performance in any outdoor space, new SLS paves the way for premium audio in shared outdoor environments. With the introduction of the Sonance Laminated Core Transformer with adjustable taps, Sonance Landscape Series speakers and subwoofers can be configured for 70V/100V or 8 Ohm system designs, allowing flexible output to cater to specific listening zones. Sonance Landscape Series continues to push outdoor audio performance to the next level.
• Designed to blend in with landscape surroundings
• Color-molded composite construction won’t chip, peel or fade over time Performance
• Part of a scalable system that delivers perfectly even coverage and unequalled sonic performance throughout any space
• Polypropylene cone woofer with a Santoprene rubber surround for high excursion Sonance Laminated Core Transformer with an adjustable Tap for 300W, 150W, 75W, (38W 70V), and 8 ohm installations
• Laminar Flow Port reduces distortion and improves frequency response Installation
• Vertically buried for easy installation Environmental • UV-resistant, low density polyethylene enclosure
• Robust construction to handle extreme conditions
• IP66 and MIL STD 810 rated
|Woofer||15” (381mm) polypropylene cone with a SantopreneTM rubber surround|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 100Hz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||94dB @ 1m, 2.83 V (8-ohms)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (8 Ohms)||50W min, 500W max|
|Transformer Taps||70V: 300W, 150W, 75W; 100V: 300W, 150W; 8 Ohms|
|Enclosure Material||Low density polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Finish||Dark brown textured canopy|
|Overall Dimensions||21.26″ x 33.58″ (540mm x 853mm)|
|Woofer Enclosure Dims (H x Dia.)||23.01″ x 16.73″ (584mm x 425mm)|
|Canopy Dims (H x Dia.)||10.57″ x 21.26″ (268mm x 540mm)|
|Shipping Weight||83.77 lbs (38.0kg)|
There are no reviews yet.